We hope you can support the congress and its dissemination. How? Here you are some quick suggestions:
- Send an invitation to participate to all your friends and colleagues. Many people could be interested in attending the Congress, but maybe they are not in our database. Ask them to subscribe our newsletter to be always in contact with us. If you like, help us also to spread the communication about WEEC 2019 using the “Save the date” stamp as signature of your e-mail and on social network and websites.
- Promote your country delegation. Do you want to be the referent of your country? Surely you know many people interested in participating, but (for reasons of time and work) they need help in organising, that person can be you!
- Do you know that you can get a discount using the group rate? Group of 5 persons and upto 9 persons, who registered together / same time, will get 10% discount on total fee. Group of 10 persons and above, who register together /same time, will get 20% discount on total fee. Organize your group (association, university, institution, group of friends and students)!
- Pay before, pay less. The early bird registration is valid until March 31st 2019. It is therefore useful to take advantage of it.
- Send us your proposal for a Call. We launched the call for papers on specific topics we are going to receive. This initiative aims at promoting a collaborative process enriching and specifying topics listed on the program. So, you (or your colleagues) can send us your own thematic calls for papers we will share and will promote through the WEEC website, newsletter and Facebook. Proposals you like to develop with/to announce to colleagues from all over the world can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org (suitable deadline: March 31st 2019). Of course, proponents will be the point of reference also BEFORE the congress and at the congress they will chair/coordinate thematic niches built on this basis.
We are sure that, thanks to your help, it will be a remarkable Congress!